MENTAL HEALTH and COUNSELING RESOURCES
- Click here to see a spreadsheet of mental health and counseling services divided by high school region (Cleveland, Franklin, Madison, etc.), as well as a description of their cost and services.
- Remember, the school based health clinics (click here to see listing) provide free mental health counseling to children 18 and under!
- Click here to see 33 different agencies that offer mental health resources ranging from family counseling to drug and alcohol recovery.
- Click here to read warning signs that could signal an eating disorder in your student.
- Click here to connect to Janus Youth Services, which provides services for run away and street youth. To connect with Leslie Jones or Amy Baker, family counselors for Janus Youth, call 503-542-4551.